1. Chaan tzu Ismail using the “dragon roan’s above the mountain” posture is met by swordsman, Si-suk Lewis.
2. Swordsman presses broadsword to strike the dragon’s mid section, while Chaan tzu uses the steel talons of the dragon to deflect the sword.
3. Using the cross step of the dragon, Chaan tzu Ismail strikes the opponents left elbow.
4. Ismail steps in and thrusts the right armed dragon talon into the opponents Tan Tien.
5. Ismail spins with left arm talon extended.
6. The left talon finds and destroys the neck muscles.
7. Both talons strikes the back and chest.
8. The palms strike the front and rear head areas.
9.The palm is used to subdue the opponents head into the ground.